27 August 2010

work-out with mom and dad

I’ve always wanted to work-out, maybe everyday or possibly few times a week, but I’m also always too lazy to drag myself out either to the gym or the park. So when dad offered we go together, I grabbed the chance. So off we went: me, dad and mom. We go on weekdays, in the evenings.


The exercise feels great, and I feel super though not quite fit yet *chuckle* The adrenaline rush you get while running that last mile on the treadmill, lifting that dumbbell with all the strength you can muster, doing that 50th sit-up without giving up, pushing the lever with all your might to lift that 100lbs weight, willing your legs to move that peddle on the bike...whew...adrenaline indeed!
Mom on the weight machines. She might look like she’s about to drop it but oh no, don’t underestimate her, she’s one tough cookie; lifted the weights just fine and dandy...hihi.

There’s dad on the abs-cruncher. Believe me, that thing is a cruel punisher; made my abs go all jelly cause of the strain and to top it off, I had awful cramps on our first day of work-out! :(

Mom and Dad together :)

And there’s me, running on the treadmill!! I was sweating loads, good thing mom didn’t take this shot up close hahah.


There you have it, hope you’re now inspired to get on off your couch, stash that big bag of chips, swear your unhealthy lifestyle away and hit the gym or the park if you’re a nature lover. But hey...I’m not saying I’ll do this forever or anything…it’s hard work you know :-/

3 comments:

  1. xercise lak aiin nuam ti ltk khan thla te kha i lo la nasa xok ang tih chu a hlauhom khp mai...lols..:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. @hriatpuia: A nuam ve ve alom.

    @alvina: Tang tak ani haha! :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to leave your comment, I'd be charmed to hear from you