01 September 2010

ubiquitous..not!

Call me cold.
Do I care?
Deep deep down I too have
A warm side.

Call me unbearable.
Does it matter?
As long as I care for
The person I love.

Call me strict.
Is that so horrendous?
Now I know I won’t spoil my
Unborn children.

Call me gullible.
Should I twitch?
For anyone is and will be
One point in their lives.

Call me androgynous.
Is that my cue for anger?
I’d rather be what you call me
Than a dumb bimbo.

Call me immature
Am I provoked?
I believe loosening up a bit would do
The uptight world a lot of good.

Call me unique
Hmmm?
I’d rather be one person braving
Rather than follow the common crowd.

Call me sarcastic
Oh really?
Well thank you my dear observer
Noted and more coming in.

Call me aloof
Aghast am I?
I do find peace in my own world
And it’s none of your business.

Call me critical
Whom, not Who.
Crticality and scepticism results to
Perfection which I do admire.

Call me anti-social
Should I be bothered?
I respect other’s personal business and space
And I very much appreciate people keep their noses to themselves.

4 comments:

Don't forget to leave your comment, I'd be charmed to hear from you