13 March 2014

Musings of a half-conscious brain

So this is what utter mental exhaustion feels like.

I feel so drained right now I can no longer see myself get up for this drudgery work tomorrow morning; pushing myself off of bed to drag myself to this cold seclusive box of an office where I will type away my precious hours and overwork my brain for someone else's pocketful of coins - this rewardless unsatisfying so called managerial job blessed with an ingratitude of the provider.

Some might see food, or beaches, or spa. All I see now in my head as I sit grimly among tube commuters, slightly light-headed from the mental stretch, is me laying fully clothed on my unmade cornered single not-so-comfortable bed. 

I need to be unprovoked for just a few moments please if that's not too much to ask. From anyone. Darkness and numbness are going to be my friends for a while while I recuperate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to leave your comment, I'd be charmed to hear from you