25 June 2014

He knelt three times

A hat-trick, they say, three's a lucky number. 
And here we are at a milestone and oner;
An anniversary of the first time you got down on your knees, and sealed it with a kiss. 

I realise we were foolish and delinquent
If only by the slightest but truely quaint. 

I'm glad I made the decision I made for I now am here to have made another decision when you knelt before me the second time round.

You are simultaneously loved and hated. 
You do love and hate me simultaneoulsy, granted.  
You are, I am convinced however, true to heart when you held my hand and knelt the third time before God and me. 

That last decision was already made for me; it was out of my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to leave your comment, I'd be charmed to hear from you