02 November 2010

jungle bells, jungle bells!



With Christmas just 'round the corner, I decided to sort out my music picking out the Christmas songs, renaming those required, putting them in separate folders, etc. There were so many songs!! It was monotonous and hard work to sort them all out.

While I was renaming the ‘Jingle Bells’ song, I accidentally typed ‘Jungle Bells’ and left them like that. I found out my error only the next day when I rechecked the files I’d finished.

This got me thinking. What would’ve happened if James Lord Pierpont (the composer of Jingle Bells), while writing d
own his composition and title, accidentally wrote ‘Jungle Bells’ like I did?? Haha! We’d be singing ‘Jungle bells, jungle bells, jungle all the way……….’ I know I’m letting my imagination go wild but hey, think about it, it would really be a laugh :D


So anyway, I’m very much looking forward to the holiday seasons. Winter is my favourite time of the year, though my hands can never get warm (probably lack of self-heating elements in my body!) And Christmas is so much fun with family; huddled together around a bonfire in our backyard with a roasting chicken slowly rotating on top of the flames…mmmmm…chilly weather but warm hearts :)

2 comments:

  1. Kim, allow yourself to make mistakes, for this is going to make you creative! if you can laugh at your own mistakes, this is sure going to lengthen your life! Am too looking forward to the approaching Christmas seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Maisek: I appreciate your advice...thanks so much ^_^ "Creativity"...I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to leave your comment, I'd be charmed to hear from you