05 July 2010

transition from writing to blogging


First off, I admit it’s been long since I told myself I’ll have a blog…all to my own! 2 years have passed, and I’m sorrier to admit what I’m about to declare right after this sentence. I never gave myself the time to write (something which I find immensely enjoyable). Wheww…n now it’s (my blog) here; in the making bit by bit, step by step, moving towards a milestone I hope.

‘Writing’ …hmmm I’m sure everyone enjoys a try once or twice, but gosh...quite hard to continue doing so sometimes, don’t you think? What with the amount of effort, ideas and TIME it demands!

I’ve been keepin a diary-cum-journal of sort since I was a kid (long before blogs came to being hehe). It gave me some ‘me-time’, a few minutes out of a totally unimaginable hectic day. That’s probably why I started enjoying putting my feelings and..ahem..opinions into words; not to speak but rather to be read. By me again of course; noone touches my black book. Beware!

I’ve been neglecting my diary a lot lately…poor poor old friend. Hopefully, typing will suffice me. Writing with pen/pencil gets tiring after a few pages.

You see, I’m not so good with elocutions. I’m sure a lot of people who knows me can vouch for that. But hey, what do I care…there’s always writing. So! Crossing my fingers and oh-so-hoping I’ll get better at this blogging thing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to leave your comment, I'd be charmed to hear from you