11 July 2010

hating goodbyes

Let it be known that I once knew a ninja. Not of the common sort of course. This one’s more of an unique kind. Maybe the label suits him cause unlike most people I’ve met, he’s sincerely devoted. Came out of the blue, and then disappeared again. Quite talented and I do admire people who actually fend for themselves. Period.

There aren't many whom I get along with, and I hate losing the few rare ones I stumble upon.

[World’s a cold place. Stone-hearted. Harsh. Pushing you to the limit. But strangely, we hold on to our feeble lives till our last breath.]

Today’s sunday and there’s the football World Cup final game tonight; Spain Vs Netherlands. Gonna be legendary! But I’m still brooding.

Makes me realise I really gotta learn how to say goodbyes. To be okay with it. To be casual about it. To strengthen my protection. My wall :)

PS- I'm gonna be positively embarrassed if and when he reads this.

2 comments:

  1. Don’t be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before we can meet again and meeting again, after moments or a lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, sorry, wasnt looking, 2 Lal's in the house :-P.. Changed.

    Don’t be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before we can meet again and meeting again, after moments or a lifetime, is certain for those who are friends

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to leave your comment, I'd be charmed to hear from you