15 March 2011

A brief day in London

I went for a brief visit to London yesterday [14th March 2011]. I had to meet someone so I went from Sheffield in the morning and got back the same night; very tiring I assure you. It was my first time and I was pretty excited. But it's a shame I stayed for only 6 hours and I really didn't have time to go sight-seeing; I barely managed Buckingham Palace and the high streets-Piccadilly, Regent, Oxford, Charing Cross, etc. And no, I did not buy anything! I'm a total miser in UK haha.

Well, maybe not anything cause I did bought a souvenir for myself since I make it a point to buy one whenever I visit a new place [I did it for Dubai too]



PS::::Don't blame me that he supports
Liverpool; doesn't mean I do!



So anyway I had fun, and I got to see a new place which is always exciting, for me at least, cause I love travelling! It was great I finally got to see London, I felt lucky.



1 comment:

Don't forget to leave your comment, I'd be charmed to hear from you