08 January 2011

super busy

Been a long time since I've been online; my net crashed. It was a nightmare not being able to check my facebook page, misual.com, e-newspapers, blog updates, e-mail, skype, etc. every morning with my usual cup of black coffee.

Christmas and New Year, gone without any new posts here...I felt kinda useless. On the bright side, I had a good time with my family and friends this holiday season. And for the cherry-on-top, my boyfriend was a charm (although I'm still wondering when I'm gonna get my Christmas gift :-/ )

A day after new year and BAM! I got super busy with my University, Loan and Visa applications. I prayed a lot and I'm still praying a lot. I eventually confirmed my admission at Sheffield Hallam University at Sheffield, England for a master's course in International Business Management. Now my loan's still pending and it's a total headache. I'll be going to Kolkata on Monday (10th Jan, 2011) for my Visa Interview...wish me luck!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! That must have been something. My computer crashed a couple of times but my net hasn't crashed till now. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it never does. And I'm curious to know what happens that that takes place :D :D :D

    And why aren't you using your Galaxy S???? I do all my online stuff right from my phone now. Thats what the phone is built for, gurl. Not for games or ringtones! :)

    So Sheffield aye? All the best with your loan and Visa interview. And hey, easy on your boyfriend. We men were not created by God just to give Xmas gifts to women. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @illusionaire: By 'net crash' I mean my internet just stopped working even though the phone line was fine. I called the broadband guys and after few confused attempts to fix it, it's fine now.

    My Galaxy S...I use it all the time for networking...but well let's just say the connection is so slow in Aizawl esp mobile net. So shoot me :/ :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey,,,,i va induh ve a...engmah poh i soi dh lo vel a...wish you best of luck..:)

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to leave your comment, I'd be charmed to hear from you