13 October 2010

PMS

You make me moody when
All I want to be is happy.
You make me depressed about life
And all that my future holds.
You take away every enthusiasm from my being
Every single drop of light.

You get me angry at my man when
All I want is to make him happy.
You make me scream at him while
I should be laughing with him.
You make me loathe his presence when
I should want him by my side always.

You swing my moods from happy
To blood boiling mad in seconds.
You bind my hands so that I can’t
Do anything about your affect on me.
You make me helpless which
Is the one thing I don’t want to be and despise.

You make me gloomy in my house when
I should be shrieking with joy that I could be home.
You make me stubborn and let
Me talk back to my mom.
You get me irritated at the smallest things
And it’s frustrating cause noone understands.

You take over my life my feelings
For I can’t control them while you reign.
You manipulate my emotions while
I wait patiently for you to hand me back the reins.
You then go back to your slumber for a month until
The time you traumatize me yet again.

9 comments:

  1. I knew it would inspire a poet one of these days... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lols.... van thiam tak em... :)...
    lal sandman dam thin mo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @illusionaire: it really is a quiet lil bugger :/

    @hriatpuia: thank u! I'm sure you're getting loads of pms affect frm ur grl too :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dam e Hriatpui. Nang zawk? :)

    @ kim.chinchin: Maybe you wanna come join my MENOPAUSE Club? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @illusionaire: engtin nge hriatpuia khi ilo hriat ve ringot a? I menopause club chu...ummm...ill join in maybe 30yrs ltr ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. @illusionaire: dam alom.... kimi hi a thiam reuh i ti em.. a blog hi chhiar nuam ka ti.. a chhel reuh si... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha! Perhaps clairvoyant 'Illusionaire' knew PMS would one day inspire a poet, but I had no inkling that it could ever prompt a poet's yearning to come up with such a beautiful poem!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Maisek: why thank you! That's a charming compliment ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. I believe there must be a male version somewhere.Any wise guy?

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to leave your comment, I'd be charmed to hear from you