31 October 2011

Pain

Dug through my past files to find something to post for it's been long since I've updated my blog (and no time to have a brain-wave to create something new), and this lil' piece stood out from the pile.


Where were you my darling
When I laid crying
This heart longed for you
My mind in-spite of rationalities desired you

                  Why didn’t you come take me
                  How could you not come to me
                  Happiness and sorrow
                  I braved them alone till morrow

                                       The pain remains entwined my love
                                       With the gentle velvety softness of love
                                       Failed attempts at sweet reminiscence
                                       The thorn still pricks in persistence

2 comments:

  1. Sweet, like a gothic sad poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The groping fingers of your love that's torned up and the scars from war you've waged with your heart... hmmm how hurt you must be!

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to leave your comment, I'd be charmed to hear from you