13 June 2011

Be strong and courageous

This is what God gave me 15 minutes back just when I needed it so much:
Joshua 1:9
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."



Then I turned to the Joshua page in the Bible and also saw these :
Joshua 1:5
"No one will be able to stand against you all the day of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you."

Joshua 1:7-8
"Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave to you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go. Keep this Book of Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful."



It's amazing how He reaches out and shines His love upon you when you pray even with a single line of sentence. I'm Amazed!



6 comments:

  1. Hey Kim, didn't know you blog! And i didn't know you read the Bible! :-)

    On a serious note, I'm Amazed too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Joseph L: Yeah, but it's not been long since I started blogging. Reading Bible...you should too you know :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. good, very good! It amazed me sometimes when i need most and in need of despair, within a second, Prayer had been answered over a thousand times. He gave me what i need, and what i WANT also, so keep trusting HIM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Hmelthatea: Thanks for letting me know, so that makes you 'Hmelthatea Chinzah' :D hehe kidding.

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to leave your comment, I'd be charmed to hear from you