05 May 2011

Rose-Coloured Glasses


This is what happens
when I suddenly decide to put down my........*pressing enter*
(let's say) baggage!
Exhilarating confusion, swirling cotton-balls,
Sparkly world! Menacing thunder-clouds excluded *giggly*
And I'm not high on anything. Period.
Trample for good measure, the lil' mood-swinger.
Roses; red, pink, peach, yellow, white,
Colours don't matter; let them have their moment.
I'm talking about new perspectives here
View from different angles or whatchumacallit!
Veins creeping on my legs,
Then I jump to get myself up-
*Drum-rolls*
TaDaa....rose-coloured glasses on my nose;
I can fly if I want to, I can dance if I want to.
I definitely want to.
>_< O_O >_<
*Blink Blink*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to leave your comment, I'd be charmed to hear from you